Beachside Holiday Park | Normanville, South Australia
Beachside Holiday Park is a family destination where Mum, Dad and the kids can:
- play in safety in our park behind the sand dunes of the Normanville coast
- get wet in our new and awesome waterpark [opened 2020]
- cook up a storm in our BBQ camp kitchen
- clean your catch in our fish cleaning facilities
- play in the toddlers playground
- take a stroll on the grass around the park at sunset
- enjoy a log fire in the cooler months
- have some family fun in our games room
- get seriously wet in our fabulous waterpark
A winner of the Fleurieu Peninsula Tourism Awards, Beachside Holiday Park offers all the peace and tranquility a country town has to offer, only a short distance from Victor Harbor, Kangaroo Island, McLaren Vale, Yankalilla, Cape Jervis and the city of Adelaide. Spend your next short stay or extended holiday with us!
Take a minute and maybe go for a wander at dusk like so many visitors do. Say gidday to others and wander down to our camp kitchen and cook a meal. Take a stroll over the sand dune and down to the beach for even a longer walk where you can explore what the sea might have been washed up recently. Enjoy the long view south over Lady Bay. Gaze north up to Carrickalinga. Laze in your cabin for some telly or a read. Its so good being on holidays!